Thursday 21 March 2013

The face of determination...

When I have a spare moment (these are very rare) I am trying to play catch up with my photo books... and by catch up I mean the only one I have done is of our Wedding... which was nearly 3 years ago...

I have just started to put together one from H's first year. Wow!!!... what a walk down memory lane. Interesting timing with only 11 weeks before #2 arrives. There are so, so many photos.

I came across this photo and it completely cracked me up. I didn't appreciate it at the time I took it as I was probably trying to achieve something else in the photo. Just have a look at the complete determination on my little man's face. He was really getting into his crawling and the look on his face sums it up completely.


To me... this is the face of determination, perseverance and concentration...

Absolutely priceless... Jx

4 comments:

  1. Amazing how time flies and how many photos you take! Photobooks take forever and I swear I'll never do another - but then it arrives and it's worth all the sorting and arranging!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Could he be any cuter...just love the expression - yes, it says it all!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your sweet comment. I do love reminiscing over old photos. Jx

      Delete