Tuesday 9 October 2012

Brian Skerry - Underwater Photographer

I discovered Brian Skerry this weekend thanks to Weekend Today...

He was out here for National Geographic Live! at the Sydney Opera House on the weekend. 

I am in awe of his photography. His photos of the whales I could look at forever. I adore whales so these photos stand out to me the most but all of his work is incredible. I found this below video and if you're anything like me and appreciate awesome photos, clever photographers and whales then you will love it.



I think these images are incredible!!...

Copyright Brian Skerry via Here
Copyright Brian Skerry via Here
Brian's images above of Southern Right Whale were originally published in National Geographic in October 2008 - see the article here, the stunning photo gallery here and Brian's field notes here... all definitely worth a read and a look.

You can purchase his book Ocean Soul here...

I hope you enjoy his work as much as I do... Jx

1 comment:

  1. Wow! What amazing shots!
    Makes you feel very small in many ways hey? Thanks for sharing that lovely girl.

    ReplyDelete