Tuesday 11 September 2012

Yummy Choc Chip Cookies...

I have been following Mrs BC from A Beach Cottage for a little while now. Her photography and styling is stunning...and she also has great recipes. The most recent one I have tried is Miss BC's Choc Chip Cookies...

I made them at the beginning of last week and they are super, super easy...super, super quick and super, super yummy!! They need to be easy as I am VERY much a novice in the baking department. I am really trying to increase my skills but know I need to crawl before I walk. These were perfect for that. Oh, and hubby liked them too...so not only are they yummy but they are earning me brownie points!! Yay!!


Sarah has very kindly allowed me to publish her recipe here...Thank you!

Beach Cottage Recipe

Easy Choc Chip Cookies


 1/2 cup caster sugar
1/2 cup brown sugar
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
1 egg
1 3/4 cup plain flour
1 cup choc chips
150g butter
1. mix all in bowl until well combined
2. form to small cookies
3. bake 180C 15-20 mins


To see her cookie post and lots of other wonderful bit and pieces head over to A Beach Cottage...

Jx

No comments:

Post a Comment