Tuesday 4 September 2012

Too many shoes...how do I choose?...

I've been having a look around the web checking out the new shoes at some of my favourite sites... Witchery, Country Road, Tony Bianco & Sambag... there are so many others but I had to draw the line somewhere...

There are too many to choose from... Here are some of my favs...

From WITCHERY...

Imogen High Heel

Natalia Strappy High Heel

Gloria Sparkle Sandal

From COUNTRY ROAD...

Micha Sandal

Jenna T-Bar Sandal

Victoria Mid Heel

From TONY BIANCO...

Krystle in Black Suede

Krystle in Green

Kallista in Navy


From SAMBAG...

Ali Navy Matte Snake Skin


Tina Blue Ikat Fabric

Roma Orange Patent Thong

Kate Tan Woven Leather Sandal

Heidi Yellow Snake Skin Sandal

So many shoes...so little money!!
How will I ever decide?!
Which ones (if any) do you like?

Jx

No comments:

Post a Comment