Tuesday 18 September 2012

Photography Inspiration - Mario Testino and Kristen Stewart

I am REALLY behind in my reading and over the weekend was catching up on Vanity Fair...the JULY issue!!

Kristen Stewart is on the cover and was photographed by the magnificent Mario Testino. The clothing and Paris locations are so dramatic and emotive and, as always, Mario's photography is superb. Kristen looks amazing and together they have created stunning images...








All images sourced here and copyright Mario Testino

Do you agree?...

Also, watch this behind the scenes video from the shoot...it's awesome. I could watch it over and over...

Jx

2 comments:

  1. I just watched the film Jess.. amazing... thank you for putting it up... xv

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Beautiful people doing beautiful things...I'm pleased you like it Vicki. Jx

      Delete