Monday 17 September 2012

Mummy Uniform with Blue Stripes, Spots and Ikat...

Blue Stripes, Dots and Ikat

Blue Stripes, Dots and Ikat by jessflett featuring marc jacobs

I am a huge fan of white jeans. They're not always the most practical or the most flattering...but still...I like them. This Spring I would love a new pair of white jeans. My jean of choice would of course be the AG Stilt Cigarette Jean.

I'm partial to a stripe and am very into blue at the moment...so have just purchased this...

This spot and stripe scarf from Trenery and these blue ikat ballets from Sambag would be the perfect addition to my Spring wardrobe also...

This is all part of my effort to add colour to my wardrobe for Spring as mentioned here...

Do you wear blue? What is your favourite blue item in your wardrobe?

Jx

2 comments:

  1. Love the whole outfit...casual and chic!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your lovely comment. I'm so pleased you like it. Jx

      Delete