Friday 7 September 2012

Happy Friday...

Photo copyright Jessica Flett

We're charging into the weekend!!!...

I hope you've all had a good week and if you're in Sydney you've been enjoying the warmer weather like we have...

This weekend I am catching up with some girlfriends from school...all of them I have not seen for over 5 years so it is going to be lovely catching up and seeing what they have been up to. Thanks to the wonders of Facebook we have a bit of an idea what's been happening with each other but it's going to be great filling in the gaps...

Here are a few links from around the web I thought you might like to see...

You MUST watch this vlog by Eden over at Edenland...she is an absolute legend...



Anne Geddes and Woolmark = a wonderful promotion for Wool... 

Katie Holmes partners up with Bobbi Brown as their first ever celebrity face...Pretty Powerful Katie...

MTV VMA Awards...Photos...


How gorgeous is this 9 month old Leopard cub...

One of my Friday must reads...The Fifi Report...

Well...that's all from me this week folks. Have a great weekend and chat to you next week.

Jx

No comments:

Post a Comment