Friday 17 August 2012

Happy Friday...

Marilyn outside Dean Martin's trailer...
Photographs by Lawrence Schiller

Happy Friday all. I hope you've had a good week. I'm on the mend and am looking forward to a weekend with my boys. My little Sis will also be in town so am looking forward to a catch up with her.

What exciting plans do you have for the next two days?

Here are some links from around the web this week...

Monogramming Etiquette...

I'm very jealous of the lovely Carla Coulson... she has been enjoying practically having Paris all to herself this week... Paris minus the queues...

A girlfriend sent me this through the week... it's a good read on parenting from the NY Times... raising successful children...

A photographic homage to the timeless Audrey Hepburn...

Shopbop is on Sale...

What I'm cooking tonight... Beth's Chicken Noodle Soup...

I'm already enjoying following the adventures of Dr. Nat in Zambia...

A really touching post by Eden Riley of Edenland...'Who are the people in your neighbourhood?'...

What men really think about your Bikini...

Vanity Fair's the next-dressed list...

Have a great weekend... Jx

No comments:

Post a Comment