Wednesday 25 July 2012

Newborn Photography Inspiration...

Three days ago, good friends of mine, A&E, welcomed a beautiful baby girl into their family and it got me thinking about newborn photography.

I love newborn photography. I really wish I had H photographed professionally when he was brand new. I did take lots of photos of him and I have some really lovely ones but nothing quite like these...especially ones as a family.

Image via Pinterest

Image via Pinterest
Images Copyright of Caroline Tran
Images Copyright of Caroline Tran


I have also found some links to tips for photographing newborns here, here and here.

This is a great blog post by Katie Evans Photography - 5 tips to take beautiful newborn pictures in the Hospital...

For more inspiration please check out my Newborn Photography board on Pinterest.

If you have any comments or tips I'd love to read them...

Jx


No comments:

Post a Comment