Sunday 8 July 2012

A Belated Happy Friday...

Via Pinterest
Hi All,

Sorry for not getting this done on Friday but we were consumed with all things first Birthday and first Birthday Party...

I hope you've all had a great weekend...

We've had one we'll never forget.

Here are a few links from around the web you might like...

A beautiful blue garden...it's stunning...

I'm picturing myself here...and it would't hurt to look like this either!

A book to add to my collection...

Mellow Yellow...

a DIY makeover of a dresser for a kids room inspired by Pottery Barn...

Some lovely Library additions c/- of the talented Vicki Archer of French Essence...

I love this picture by The Sartorialist..."On the Street....Navigli District, Milan"

Paris is still...

Beautiful Blossoms...

A stunning Wedding shoot by the talented Caroline Tran...

Have a wonderful week.

Jx



No comments:

Post a Comment