Saturday 21 July 2012

A Belated Happy Friday...Again...


I hope you've had a good couple of weeks. Sorry I have not been posting but I have been spending some holiday time with my family. We have had a wonderful time and I'll show you some photos soon.

Here are some links I've found around the web I enjoyed and thought you might like too...

Lavender...the colour, fragrance and flower of Provence...

So Handsome it Hurts...

I love this Starry Wrapping paper...I'll be giving it a go...

How fab are these waterproof iPhone cases...

Perfect for a children's room...oh the fun they will have in this...

I love, love, love these muslin wraps...such a wonderful baby product...

When I'm next in Paris (One Day!) I would love to do a shoot with the fabulous Carla Coulson...

Some tips on creating backlight with natural light in your photos...

Fabulous portraits by the very talented Hugh Stewart...

Quatrefoil inspiration over at Things That Inspire...

I hope you're all having a great weekend.

Jx


1 comment:

  1. Hi, Jess -
    Thanks so much for visiting. And thanks for sharing the links. Hope you have a wonderful weekend :-)
    Cheers,
    Loi

    ReplyDelete