Thursday 17 May 2012

That's not my dinosaur...

Source: Here

Our Son loves the Usborne touchy-feely books. His favourite is 'That's not my dinosaur...' They are terrific tactile books and there are lots of them to choose from. Our little man has several of them and I just love when he gets them out of his toy box, brings them over and holds them up for us to read them to him. He gets so excited and I really love how much he enjoys books. I highly recommend them. I have found they are readily available in book stores and toy stores. If looking to purchase them on line here is one of the places you can find them.


Here is a photo of our little man enjoying one of the books....'That's not my Teddy..'


Image: Jessica Flett

I hope your little one enjoys the books as much as ours.

Jx

No comments:

Post a Comment