Tuesday 8 May 2012

Mother's Day - Gift Ideas for my Mum

This year is my first Mothers Day and as it gets closer I have been giving it some thought. I have a wonderful Mother who is now a terrific and doting Grandmother. I hope she knows how much we love and appreciate her.


Since becoming a Mother I have a new found appreciation for all she has done for me over the years and just how unconditional and overwhelming a Mother's love is.


Whilst we don't rely on this one day a year to express how much we love her we do like to take the opportunity to get her something special. Here are some of the gift ideas I am choosing between;


My Mother loves Owl's so this cookie jar would be a really cute addition to her kitchen and I love its soft colours


Source: Here



An owl ornament for the house


Source: Here



A magazine subscription to one of her favourite magazines; Country Style


Image: Here


Annick Goutal perfume, Eau D'Hadrien


Source: Here


David Austin rose in Happy Child



Source: Here


A memory book from Kikki.K

Source: Here


A beautiful scented candle. I personally love the White Home candles. They burn really well and their scent is lovely and really permeates through the house. For Mum, I would give her 'The Vert'.



Source: Here


Mum loves to cook (she's very good too) and she loves Greek food so this cookbook by Tessa Kiros would be perfect



Source: Here




No comments:

Post a Comment