Thursday 26 April 2012

Much needed makeup bag additions

There is nothing like a few new items in your makeup bag to make you feel like a new woman. Recently I discovered some new items I can't believe I have been without for so long. For years I have been an avid fan of M.A.C cosmetics and I still am. Every day I use their bronzer, eyeliner and mascara


My latest finds are from YSL and Bobbi Brown;
   



YSL Touche Eclat

I have been reading for many years about Touche Eclat and I can't believe it has taken me so long to try it but now I have there is no going back. I love it and the results I get  from it. It is a Mother's best friend.




YSL Volume Effect Faux Cils Mascara               


Also from YSL I have discovered their Volume Effect Faux Cils mascara in high density black. It really does give a falsh lash effect. So lush.


YSL Volupte Sheer Candy  
and their Volupte Sheer Candy lipgloss in No. 4 - Succulent Pomegranante. The gloss looks like a neon pink but it goes on so sheer and gives such a sheer layer of colour or you can layer it for a more intense colour if you prefer.
Bobbi Brown Ultra Nude Eye Pallet

From Bobbi Brown I have discovered (from their Neon and Nudes collection) their Ultra Nude Eye Pallet.

No comments:

Post a Comment